From 19th-25th June 2017 the eyes of the world’s tennis fans will fall on Queen’s Club in London. The Aegon Championships are set to be a jaw-dropping battle of the finest players in the world with six of the current top ten men’s players confirmed as competitors.
We’re accustomed to viewing Queen’s as a warm up event for the grass court grand slam at Wimbledon but any player who doesn’t bring their A game to the Aegon Tennis Championships this year will probably find themselves at the wrong end of a score line.
Murray, Nadal, Wawrinka, Cilic, Del Potro, Kyrgios, Dimitrov and Raonic are participating and are keen to take the title, or in Sir Andy Murray’s case, to retain it for a third year in a row.
These players hold more than 20 Grand Slam titles between them, are Olympic gold, silver and bronze medallists and Davis Cup champions. Multi-grand slam title holder Jamie Murray is taking part in the doubles.
The organisers have increased capacity at the club to 9000 so that more people can absorb the atmosphere and feel emotions from euphoria to agony to sympathy and exhilaration.
This is an event not to be missed and although you could opt for a standard ticket, there’s a range of Queen’s Club packages which deliver luxuries, access to exclusive areas, fine dining experiences and opportunities which a standard ticket won’t feature.
Tennis hospitality packages represent an excellent return on investment for businesses carrying out marketing events and for private parties; the small fee is worth the raft of memorable experiences.
Aegon tennis hospitality partners including DTB Sports and Events offer value for money, well managed, optimum enjoyment Queen’s Club packages.
If it rains, as the Great British Summertime’s weather is prone to do, would you and your guests rather be in the stands waiting under an umbrella for play to resume or enjoying a glass of champagne in state of the art hospitality suites?
The Aegon tennis hospitality packages in the Real Tennis Museum and Dedans include:
- Exclusive use of a private room for 12 guests.
- A souvenir programme, order of play and seat cushion.
- Central row seats in the first and second rows, Centre Court North Stand, behind the players.
- A champagne and canapé reception.
- Access to the Clubhouse Pavilion.
- Delicious three course lunch.
- Selected wines, Pimms, beers, spirits and soft drinks.
- Afternoon tea.
- Televised on court action.
An optional drinks package is available with this experience.
The Club Lounge package includes:
- Official Centre Court South Stand seat ticket with seat cushion. Positioned behind the players.
- Vintage and rosé champagne reception.
- Access to the private Roof Garden overlooking the practice courts.
- 5 course dining experience in the exclusive 1st floor hospitality area.
- Private tables for two or more guests.
- Complimentary refreshments, including premium champagne and spirits.
- Traditional afternoon tea.
- A luxury chauffeur car service from home/office within the M25. 1:10 guests.
- Official souvenir programme on request.
Spaces are going fast so book now.