LinkedIn has grown to become a key channel for recruiters, with recruiters of all kinds able to use LinkedIn to source and promote their recruitment services. Both candidates and clients use LinkedIn to check out profiles of people to ensure they are choosing the best talent, and with this is why it is vital for anyone working in recruitment, no matter how experienced they may be, to use LinkedIn to their advantages to land the best recruitment jobs in London.
You LinkedIn profile could the deciding factor as to whether candidates choose to use your recruitment services or not! Let’s look into why this is…
There are now enough recruitment services around for people to be choosey about who they use, therefore when looking for recruiters’ people often browse for a while before making any decisions. If you are a recruiter you need to make sure that your profile is complete and that it stand out, here are some top tips:
- Make sure all of your profile is complete including past jobs and educations, and try to get people that you have worked with to leave you recommendations. Recommendations now hold more power than ever before.
- nsure that all of your contact details are visible including but not limited to your email address and phone number, you want to provide people with as any ways to contact you as possible. You should even consider giving people the option to contact you through other as WhatsApp and Skype.
- Think about what your LinkedIn URL is, aiming to have it as something professional such as LinkedIn.com/(insert name here).
- Provide links to your website and/or your blog and don’t be hesitating to share blog posts straight to your LinkedIn profiles sharing recruitment news and advice.
- Put a professional made profile picture and banner on your profile.
These are only some of the tips that you can follow to ensure that you LinkedIn page stands out too – get started today, and we are sure that you will not look back! What are you waiting for?